If you’ve been to a Flying Biscuit Café, then you’ve no doubt enjoyed the quirky, neighborhood spirit of our space and the Southern-inspired recipes made with fresh ingredients on our menu. We can tell you that that positive feeling you had translates to owning a Flying Biscuit Café franchise. From working with fun people to creating relationships within your local community, Flying Biscuit Café franchisees are part of a big, supportive, successful family.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Flying Biscuit Café franchisee, please complete the form to the right, and we will connect with you shortly.
- 2,500 – 3,000 square feet preferred or other high-profile location.
- Endcap preferred
- Patio dining area preferred
- Interior build out is highly adaptable to fit urban, power, strip and lifestyle centers as well as free-standing
- Net Worth at least $150k liquid and net worth of $500,000
Core Menu Items
- Eclectic American cuisine including healthy and hearty breakfast, lunch and dinner featuring signature biscuits
- Average age is 18-54
- Average drive time is 7.1 minutes
Why Franchise With Us?
- Lower costs for breakfast foods lead to higher profit margins for our franchise partners. We have been serving breakfast all day since opening our doors in 1993.
- Our locations enjoy high customer retention and frequency.
- The average unit volume for The Flying Biscuit Café locations for the calendar year 2017 is $1,578,970.23.*
- Ranging from $442,500 to $737,000, our initial investment is low for the industry, at almost half the cost of other casual full service brands.
- Our diverse menu attracts a broad demographic.
Per Item 19 in the April 1st, 2016 The Flying Biscuit Café Franchise Disclosure Document
Franchisee Portal (authorized users only)
Flying Biscuit Franchising, Inc
1720 Peachtree St NW
Atlanta, GA 30309