If you’ve been to a Flying Biscuit Café, then you’ve no doubt enjoyed the quirky, neighborhood spirit of our space and the Southern-inspired recipes made with fresh ingredients on our menu. We can tell you that that positive feeling you had translates to owning a Flying Biscuit Café franchise. From working with fun people to creating relationships within your local community, Flying Biscuit Café franchisees are part of a big, supportive, successful family.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Flying Biscuit Café franchisee, please complete the form to the right, and we will connect with you shortly.
- 2,500 – 3,000 square feet preferred or other high-profile location.
- Endcap preferred
- Patio dining area preferred
- Interior build out is highly adaptable to fit urban, power, strip and lifestyle centers as well as free-standing
Core Menu Items
- Eclectic American cuisine including healthy and hearty breakfast, lunch and dinner featuring signature biscuits
- Average age is 18-54
- Average drive time is 7.1 minutes
Why Franchise With Us?
- Lower costs for breakfast foods lead to higher profit margins for our franchise partners. We have been serving breakfast all day since opening our doors in 1993.
- Our locations enjoy high customer retention and frequency.
- The average unit volume for The Flying Biscuit Café locations for the calendar year 2015 is $1,457,452.00*
- Ranging from $442,500 to $737,000, our initial investment is low for the industry, at almost half the cost of other casual full service brands.
- Our diverse menu attracts a broad demographic.
Per Item 19 in the April 1st, 2016 The Flying Biscuit Café Franchise Disclosure Document
Flying Biscuit Franchising, Inc
1720 Peachtree St NW
Atlanta, GA 30309